Studies in Art...
As an undergraduate photography major studying at Rochester Institute of Technology, I had the opportunity to study Adobe Photoshop and Digital photography during my senior year getting a taste of what was to come. In the mid 1990's a shift from traditional film to digital gained motion and by the time of my arrival in graduate school. While attending this one year intensive graduate program, the opportunity to delve deeper into the digital world of computer art using photography and other 2D and 3D media proved invaluable.
- 2D Design
- 3D Design
- Digital Art
- Silk Painting
- Wheel Thrown ceramics
- Stained Glass
- Tapestry weaving with Natalie Miller in 2015, 2017 & 2019
- Natural dyeing with Natalie Miller in 2019
- Natural dyeing with Kristine Vegar, Bali 2017. Author of the modern Natural dyer.
- Ceramics via classes at Santa Fe Clay in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Sewing via classes at Sew and Speak shoppe in Columbus, Ohio
- Kiln Glass via workshops at Bullseye Glass Resource Centers: Portland, OR and Santa Fe, NM
- Weaving via Weaving Southwest Gallery/Studio in Taos, New Mexico
- Welding/woodshop via course at Santa Fe Community College, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Glass Sculpture via course at Santa Fe Community College, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Book Arts via workshops at Stamping Cats, Salem, Oregon
- Dream Weaver webdesign program via workshop at Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York